Entry point 41 pip difference

My last 2 trades enter at 41 above my buy entry immediately putting me into a huge deficit, this started after my last 3 trades were successfully placed on entry.  One thing to add for a few minutes I was not able to place a trade was just before midnight the issue started immediately after that.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. It more likely you mean 41 points above.

PIP, Point, or Tick are all different in general.
              What is a TICK? - MQL4 programming forum (2014)

2. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit and open at the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

William Roeder #:
  1. It more likely you mean 41 points above.

PIP, Point, or Tick are all different in general.
              What is a TICK? - MQL4 programming forum (2014)

2. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit and open at the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

I used the crosshair to measure the distance between my entry and where the entry was actually placed. I am new to trading and still learning however I've been trading for a month now and never seen anything like this.  The attach link shows a photo, the bottom arrow is where I clicked "buy" and the top arrow is where the actual "buy line" ended up, crosshair tool shows 41 pips. I immediately knew something was up when I tried to find the entry line to drag my stop loss into place but couldn't find it you can imagine my horror when noticed that I was already at -53.00 into the trade in less than a second, I had to search terminal to find the price of where I entered as I wasn't even looking that high on the chart.  Usually my entry is just above or below when I buy/sell.

Yes I am so confused what's changed, I changed no settings as things were working normally with my one click trades up to that point.

https://gyazo.com/5dd331e927c3573513530666c2c64479

As William stated, it's 43 Points. And it is called Spread.

You opened a trade while liquidity providers are equaliting their money pools.

This happens every night, with very few exceptions.

When trading on time-frames below 1H, you will be greatly affected by this.

There is nothing wrong. This is normal. I have seen much bigger spreads already.

Reason: