Discussion of article "Combinatorics and probability theory for trading (Part III): The first mathematical model"

New article Combinatorics and probability theory for trading (Part III): The first mathematical model has been published:

A logical continuation of the earlier discussed topic would be the development of multifunctional mathematical models for trading tasks. In this article, I will describe the entire process related to the development of the first mathematical model describing fractals, from scratch. This model should become an important building block and be multifunctional and universal. It will build up our theoretical basis for further development of this idea.

The fractal nesting principle can be schematically shows like this:

Chains

The figure shows four states that symbolize different fractals which can be expressed by each other. The transition from one state to another is possible through any chain. An arbitrarily chosen chain is shown on the right. A little below it is shown that this chain can be of any length and complexity, and you can iterate through the same state an unlimited number of times. It means that the formula for the average number of steps in a fractal can be presented as a chain of products, which represent fractal nesting levels.

Author: Evgeniy Ilin

Incredible depth and consideration, im floored, not sure what you are trying to calculate, I read through most of it but its above my iq at this time in the morning, and im not paying full attention as i dont see what the goal is. We have fractals as an indicator, yes and you are trying to calculate what exactly. Great effort, really big round of applause.
Reason: