Just paid for the Percentage crosshair indicator but can't login to MQL5 to download. Kept coming up with "incorrect login or password" but they are both correct

Just paid for the Percentage crosshair indicator but can't login to MQL5 to download. Kept coming up with "incorrect login or password" but they are both correct

1. Make sure that you filled Community tab with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is jonahasekhauno (do not use your email for login).

2. Make sure that you login using forum password (because google/facebook related passwords will not work in this case).
So use native forum password which is not related to facebook or google for example (because some users came here from google and facebook without native forum password). You can change password by using the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

----------------‌

My example (the images are from MT4 sorry):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Reason: