Can't Login to MQL5 through MT4 - Login Failed.

I just purchased an EA and when I try to download it to the terminal and login, I get this message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Filling Community tab in Metatrader?
Make sure that you login using forum password (because google/facebook related passwords will not work in this case).
So use native forum password which is not related to facebook or google for example (because some users came here from google and facebook without native forum password). You can change password by using the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten
This is my example about how I am filling Community tab in Metatrader and what to check during this process for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

MetaAL #:
Same problem here, everything worked fine till recent just now mt4 login fail . all above are fine IE 11 and everything fine, changed also pass ,still login failed from mt4 market tab or from community.

Use your forum login to fill Community tab.
Your forum login is metaal

And update your MT4 in your home computer to build 1350.
read the thread from the beginning for more options.

Reason: