Download MetaTrader 5

Private signal + options

To add comments, please log in or register
Ian Tavener
Ian Tavener 2014.11.20 01:06 
I wanted to set up a private signal so I can make trades on one account and copy them to my 3 other accounts. Is it possible to subscribe to my own private signals?

Also, the account typically has 30-50 positions open at once because I'm a trend trader and I pyramid my entries. I noticed when I subscribed to someone else's signal, that it immediately opened positions to match what was open from the signal. I definitely do not want this to happen! Is there a way to set up the signal so it only copies trades going forward? Thanks for the help!
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2014.11.20 06:15  
imtav:
I wanted to set up a private signal so I can make trades on one account and copy them to my 3 other accounts. Is it possible to subscribe to my own private signals?

Also, the account typically has 30-50 positions open at once because I'm a trend trader and I pyramid my entries. I noticed when I subscribed to someone else's signal, that it immediately opened positions to match what was open from the signal. I definitely do not want this to happen! Is there a way to set up the signal so it only copies trades going forward? Thanks for the help!
No, you would need to use a trade copier to accomplish this. Are you using MT4 or MT5?
Irwan Adnan
Irwan Adnan 2014.11.20 06:34  
Filter:
No, you would need to use a trade copier to accomplish this. Are you using MT4 or MT5?

Addition :

U can use https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/189 to copy trade from MT5 to MT4 and modify it a bit to copy from MT5 to MT5.

To copy from MT4 to MT4, u can use this free EA : https://github.com/vobornik/mt4-trade-copy  but shoud be modified first to be work on latest MT4.

How to Copy Trading from MetaTrader 5 to MetaTrader 4
How to Copy Trading from MetaTrader 5 to MetaTrader 4
  • Nikolay Demko
  • www.mql5.com
Is it possible to trade on a real MetaTrader 5 account today? How to organize such trading? The article contains the theory of these questions and the working codes used for copying trades from the MetaTrader 5 terminal to MetaTrader 4. The article will be useful both for the developers of Expert Advisors and for practicing traders.
zamalex DELA CRUZ
zamalex DELA CRUZ 2014.11.21 03:18  
Filter:
zamalex DELA CRUZ
zamalex DELA CRUZ 2014.11.21 03:20  
Filter:

yes you have your own signals if you pay the monthly  bills  monhtly

Imtiaz Ahmed
Imtiaz Ahmed 2014.11.21 04:36  
i think u can by running demo and connect it through mql so that u dont have to pay....
To add comments, please log in or register