What MQL5 Rating means in product section - page 2

How long it takes for the recalculation?

Roberto Sant Ana Junqueira #:
How long it takes for the recalculation?

24 hours

Alexey Petrov #:

24 hours

Nice. 

How does the system create the ranking?

What are the applied weights? Because it has to have rules to break the tie!

I am asking this because I wanna know how I can improve my ranking, and the rules, in this case, are not so clear.

Alexey Petrov #:

24 hours

I do not think it is working very well.

I have products for MT4 and MT5  the descriptions are identical and I have done everything to meet the rules BUT:

a) MT4 version has a rank #254  with comment "bad description"

b) MT5 version has a rank #6456   with no comment

my other products also for MT4 and MT5  also have "bad description"  but again I have followed all the rules I do not see how to get rid of the "bad description" 

there are products on the first pages which break all the rules so how is this a fair system ?

many thanks

Eleni Anna Branou #:

As I said its not rating its ranking and its changing whenever you change something in the description, in included links, some review is left to it etc.

Going from 17000 to 8000 is an improvement in your position.

Is there any services available, which can help in improvement of product rating/ranking? I am really stuck on this part.

1. Exact calculation formula is not disclosed.

2. Description bonus/fine is applied to the basic rating of your product. It's a rate which can improve/impair your position.

Paul Anscombe #:

my other products also for MT4 and MT5  also have "bad description"  but again I have followed all the rules I do not see how to get rid of the "bad description" 

No, check carefully

Alexey Petrov #:

1. Exact calculation formula is not disclosed.

2. Description bonus/fine is applied to the basic rating of your product. It's a rate which can improve/impair your position.

This way it is difficult to trust, as I have several products, and as others have said, with descriptions within the standard, some with good ratings and others not, I did several tests on how to document the products and it seems to me that the system is not in fact fair. Very disappointed with the non-disclosure of the method, as it makes no sense to hide it.

Roberto Sant Ana Junqueira #:

This way it is difficult to trust, as I have several products, and as others have said, with descriptions within the standard, some with good ratings and others not, I did several tests on how to document the products and it seems to me that the system is not in fact fair. Very disappointed with the non-disclosure of the method, as it makes no sense to hide it.

If it is possible to exploit, it gets exploited. It make sense not to provide a guide how to exploit. 

Alexey Petrov #:

No, check carefully

Alexey,

okay I will look again

thanks

Reason: