What MQL5 Rating means in product section

What does rating means in my product section? Does higher rating is good or lower rating is good?Can we see details of rating based on?

Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality
  • www.mql5.com
We have updated Market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago...

Saurabh:
What does rating means in my product section? Does higher rating is good or lower rating is good?Can we see details of rating based on?

Actually is not rating, is ranking among other Market products (even though it writes rating).

The lower the number the better it is.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Actually is not rating, is ranking among other Market products (even though it writes rating).

The lower the number the better it is.

First I got 17000+ Rating on product and then it got changed to Approx 8000+ with remark that lowered the rating due to bad description. That's way I got confuse.

Saurabh #:

First I got 17000+ Rating on product and then it got changed to Approx 8000+ with remark that lowered the rating due to bad description. That's way I got confuse.

As I said its not rating its ranking and its changing whenever you change something in the description, in included links, some review is left to it etc.

Going from 17000 to 8000 is an improvement in your position.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

As I said its not rating its ranking and its changing whenever you change something in the description, in included links, some review is left to it etc.

Going from 17000 to 8000 is an improvement in your position.

OK thanks

If our EA has a news filter. Does adding link "which is needed to enter in MT4 options for smooth functioning of news filter" in product description affect the rating of product?

Saurabh #:
If our EA has a news filter. Does adding link "which is needed to enter in MT4 options for smooth functioning of news filter" in product description affect the rating of product?

It may affect it, try to put in a blog manual if you can.

How much time it could take to recalculate ratings and reflect on product page?

And if we added any link in comment. How can we delete that comment?

Saurabh #:
And if we added any link in comment. How can we delete that comment?

Comment links are not affecting rating and you can't edit/delete them after a few minutes.

Reason: