Product draft stage - only one screenshot accepted when saved...what's wrong?

Hi and good morning community,

When I'm trying to update my products screenshots, adding/subtracting and so on in draft stage and for example if i have more than 1 sceenshot, when saved it's only 1 screenshot left and all others gone. Someone else experience same thing or is it just me that having this trouble.

Best regards,

Merit

I'm having the same issue, I can upload multiple screenshots as normal, but when clicking on save, only the first screenshot is saved, and the rest are gone.

Re-adding them and saving again, no change, refreshing the page doesn't work, logging out-in doesn't work, restarting the browser doesnt work, I've listed several products and this is issue is completely new.

John Louis Fernando Diamante #:

I'm having the same issue, I can upload multiple screenshots as normal, but when clicking on save, only the first screenshot is saved, and the rest are gone.

Re-adding them and saving again, no change, refreshing the page doesn't work, logging out-in doesn't work, restarting the browser doesnt work, I've listed several products and this is issue is completely new.

exactly this is the case, you described it better 😊 than me. Well, i've just tested again uploading multiple screenshots but the same happens, only 1 is accepted.

Okay, now we are two with the same problem here...

What do we do now? do we get help from the forum? haven't yet seen one single moderator responding to this so I doubt that, service desk maybe? but as i understand they only deal with finacial matters...well could someone help us out here?

Best regards

It has happened to me too. Whatever the issue is, it wasn't happening 2 days ago...

Merit Christel Marie Mattsson #:
Okay, now we are two with the same problem here...

What do we do now? do we get help from the forum? haven't yet seen one single moderator responding to this so I doubt that, service desk maybe? but as i understand they only deal with finacial matters...well could someone help us out here?

Best regards

I was about to contact service desk before I decided to check the forum, and saw this thread title. I guess there's at least 3 people, with paid product listings, across 3 countries that have this same issue, and add on how ever many people haven't checked/seen this thread and commented.

I suppose we just hold on for a moderator to chime in.

This is a known problem and I have notified the admins about it, I hope they fix it soon.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
This is a known problem and I have notified the admins about it, I hope they fix it soon.

Thank you Eleni 👍

Well... up again i think.
I wanted to edit a product as well, and the same problem occured. i cant save the pictures/screenshots as well. Also the discribtion of the product wont be saved - no matter what i do....

Matthias Effler #:
Well... up again i think.
I wanted to edit a product as well, and the same problem occured. i cant save the pictures/screenshots as well. Also the discribtion of the product wont be saved - no matter what i do....

Hi, I checked again and still not working. It does not seem to be in anyone's interest to fix the problem, it looks like .... such an extensive, important and worldly community with so many users and you experience this ... you simply lose interest because this is not how it should go, at least I think so.

We had a weekend the previous days. So lets see how things will turn up the following days. Dont judge them according to your sparetime. Employees have also some time for themselfs - weekend ;)
Reason: