Are global markets headed towards a fall?

Hello guys!

I have been observing and analyzing the various currencies, commodities and indices. I feel like the world economy is due for a crash or meltdown. What do you think?

Muhammad Mateen:

Hello guys!

I have been observing and analyzing the various currencies, commodities and indices. I feel like the world economy is due for a crash or meltdown. What do you think?

Not sure about all markets, but USD may fall:
The US money supply grew by $3.8T in 2020, equal to 20% of all dollars ever created.

Probably, many of us never seen anything like Covid 19 before.

Further more, Covid 19 affected and it is affecting many places in our economy.

There will be some fluctuations as it continues.

It's a problem of supply because energy prices are rising and factories are closing for the market can't afford the rise. Countries dependent on foreign fossile energies will suffers the most and the green transition that is actually negociated at COP26 talks in Glasgow will cost dearly they say. 

All 4 markets are on short term sell signals (US Markets - S&P500, Dow30 and Nasdaq100). As mentioned before, it takes time for markets to form a top. All the weakness for now is short term. Since longer term cycles turned down we are watching for more serious sell signals. -Charles Nanner 30 Nov 2021

markets are due to corrections

Technically, a year-end closing below 33229 in the Dow would be devastating. A close today below 34690 would warn that the Dow is turning down hard. However, even a month-end close today below the October close of 35819 will warn that the Dow will retest support. Closing below that 33229 level on a monthly basis will open the door for a CRASH back to retest the 26000 level. - Martin Armstrong 30 of Nov 2021

All 4 markets continue on a sell signal. In our intraday update yesterday we showed that the  S&P finished 5 waves down and that our short term downside price target was reached. Therefore, we expect markets to bounce. Cycles continue down but if we see the following closes the sell signal will be finished  short term. - Charles Nanner 1st of Dec 2021

Nasdaq100 - The support line was broken and the hourly cycle is topping. A close below 16,200 will cancel the buy signal. - 09 Dec 2021 Charles Nanner

Food for thought - without the 5 biggest stocks in the Nasdaq Composite Index - Nasdaq C.I. would be down 25% YTD.

What everyone is waiting for... 13:30 PM Eastern Time

Reason: