My trading history is gone.

Hello.

5 months of my trading history is gone.  It's not displaying any more on my signal page. 

Can anyone explain to me why this happened ? 

Please check the file 2222: 

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
2222.png  272 kb

Check your Metatrader for the history for March 2020 for example (in case the history was archived by the broker in the way as the brokers are usually are doing it).
And ask your broker to show all the history for your account.

Sergey Golubev:
Check your Metatrader for the history for March 2020 for example (in case the history was archived by the broker in the way as the brokers are usually are doing it).
I don't  understand.  I contacted  my broker and asked to show all the history, he said technically not  possible to do this, the whole history isn't stored in terminal. But I checked others traders on mql5 who use same broker as me and they don't  have this broblem. ( They have more than 12 months trading history) I'm confused ...
17:26

Sergey Golubev:
And I have 1 more signal on mql5 with same broker. On terminal I can see only 12 moths history,  but mql5 displaying more than 12 months history.  So I think  the problem  is with mql5 website,  not my broker.

The Signal system is taking the history from the Metatrader (from the broker's server).
But if the broker archived the history so - nothing we can do (this history does not exist in this case).

Sergey Golubev:
The Signal system is taking the history from the Metatrader (from the broker's server).
But if the broker archived the history so - nothing we can do (this history does not exist in this case).

I have the same trading account on signalstart.com, and there is no problem ,  all my history is displaying.   I think  the problem  is with mql5 website .

Vytautas Paliokas:

I have the same trading account on signalstart.com, and there is no problem ,  all my history is displaying.   I think  the problem  is with mql5 website .

Not.
It is related to the broker.
Because as I explained: mql5 signal system is taking the history from Metatrader (broker's server), but <...> is saving the history (and mql5 signal system is not saving but taking it from broker's server).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My trading history is gone.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.08.16 17:59

Sergey Golubev:

Not.
It is related to the broker.
Because as I explained: mql5 signal system is taking the history from Metatrader (broker's server), but <...> is saving the history (and mql5 signal system is not saving but taking it from broker's server).

Understood, thanks  Sergey. 
Reason: