Profile page problem. No signals link

Hello. In mine profile page has gone signal link. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Please help !

Signals Link

I have never saw any signal link on the place which you showed in the picture above.
Besides, I checked the profiles of many signal providers and no one is having the signal link on such a profile place.
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...

Sergey Golubev:
I have never saw any signal link on the place which you showed in the picture above.
Besides, I checked the profiles of many signal providers and no one is having the signal link on such a profile place.

Hello Sergey. Thanks for reply. Most profiles have this links if they provide (signals, products or jobs). I used to have this link all the time, just has gone yesterday

Red Link

I can see something is going on on mql5 . Today more signal providers don't have this link, but others still have. 

Vytautas Paliokas:
I can see is something going on on mql5 . Today more signal providers don't have this link, but others still have. 

Many signal providers do not have this link.
It may be related to the rating or something ...
or it is related to profile settings, for example: you can check your profile for the setitngs of publishing the signals on profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/limuzinas2106/privacy

Vytautas Paliokas:
I can see something is going on on mql5 . Today more signal providers don't have this link, but others still have. 

Must be some kind of website glitch, I will report this to the technicians.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Must be some kind of website glitch, I will report this to the technicians.

Thank You Eleni. 

Regarding problems with website, now this type of message is poping up:

Sandis Smilts:
Regarding problems with website, now this type of message is poping up:
I do not have this issue with my profile sorry ..

Sergey Golubev:
I dont have the problem from phone as well, however, when checking mql5 from laptop this just pops up again and again.:/

Sergey Golubev:
And my signal is also not being showed under my profile page.:/
Reason: