14 months trading history is not showing!

I have been providing signals for 7 & 11 months. 1st Connected for last 7 months & 2nd Connected for last 11 months. Both signals had 14 months of trading history. Suddenly, all previous histories are gone. Only showing running months trading performance. Although you can check it on the "Equity Graph" of the signal, the signal has 14 months of history. You can see it on my given ScreenShot to check. Please solve the issues. I have not done any unusual things. I can provide all the trading credentials to check it from the MT4/MT5. Below are their pictures.

Thank you.

Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Md Farid Uddin Talukder:

Please solve the issues. I have not done any unusual things. I can provide all the trading credentials to check it from the MT4/MT5 trading platform. Below are their pictures.

The history is related to the broker.
Ask your broker to show all the history without archiving the history for example.

PS. And contact with the service desk here asking them for advice.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

I have already contacted the service desk, but have not received any reply so far.

Sergey Golubev #:

The history is related to the broker.
Ask your broker to show all the history without archiving the history for example.

PS. And contact with the service desk here asking them for advice.

Thanks for advice!

Md Farid Uddin Talukder:

Maybe it's a refresh problem from this side. Normally there is usually at least one daily restart of the website/servers and hopefully tomorrow everything will be fine.

My advice is to wait 24/48h before submitting a ticket to rule out the aforementioned problem.

And please, in future queries avoid as much as possible to mention the name of your signals, as they can be considered advertising on the forum and on the other hand it is irrelevant information for us (knowing the name of your signal(s) will not make us better able to help you).

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Maybe it's a refresh problem from this side. Normally there is usually at least one daily restart of the website/servers and hopefully tomorrow everything will be fine.

My advice is to wait 24/48h before submitting a ticket to rule out the aforementioned problem.

And please, in future queries avoid as much as possible to mention the name of your signals, as they can be considered advertising on the forum and on the other hand it is irrelevant information for us (knowing the name of your signal(s) will not make us better able to help you).

Thank you for your information.

Md Farid Uddin Talukder #:

Thank you for your information.

I removed the signal name.

Md Farid Uddin Talukder #I removed the signal name.

Thank you very much. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend! ;-)

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Thank you very much. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend! ;-)

Thank you!

Both accounts had the same problem, fixed the history of one of them, thanks a lot. But another one has this same problem, please look into it.
Reason: