Chart won't change match trading pairs

Hi, I'm using a Demo account with MT4, when I place a trade, the pair that I chose is not changing on the chart to match it. My process is :1 click New Order (or I may choose the pair from the symbols list on the left side of the screen), 2 I either pick Sell or But from the two options. The I get a confirmation the the order was successful and I see the green line. My issue is on the upper left hand side of the chart, it's not reflecting the pair I initially placed the trade with, it stayed the same as it was prior to placing the trade. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Of course, the chart doesn't match. The chart has nothing to do with your order. Change the chart first.

what do you need on earth?

chart symbol will never change unless you change it manually...

this has nothing to do with what pairs you trade ...,or what order you placed...

Reason: