Download MetaTrader 5

Removing trade levels

To add comments, please log in or register
Launch your trading signal and add account monitoring!
kemalturgay
kemalturgay 2014.11.06 19:17 
My charts (Alpari Demo) always show the trade levels, I can not remove them with the option on the "properties" tab. How can I remove them?
kemalturgay
kemalturgay 2014.11.06 19:26  

I'm sorry ... not trade levels.

I mean ... the levels of previously opened and closed positions.

Irwan Adnan
Irwan Adnan 2014.11.07 02:59  
kemalturgay:

I'm sorry ... not trade levels.

I mean ... the levels of previously opened and closed positions.

just delete the object(s).
kemalturgay
kemalturgay 2014.11.07 19:10  

Show realtime history of deals on chart — when this option is enabled, all the deals performed by a trader are automatically displayed on the chart of the corresponding symbols with the icons (Buy) and (Sell). If you put the mouse cursor on an icon, a tooltip containing information about the deal will appear: ticket, deal type, volume, symbol, open price and current price coordinate of the cursor.

This opton is not working for me. I can not remove those points.

Irwan Adnan
Irwan Adnan 2014.11.08 00:36  
on chart, right click your mouse, select  "Object List", clict "List all", select all (ctrl-A), then click "Delete".
Muhamad Irwandi Suleiman
Muhamad Irwandi Suleiman 2014.11.08 04:16  
kemalturgay:
My charts (Alpari Demo) always show the trade levels, I can not remove them with the option on the "properties" tab. How can I remove them?
The trade/entry sell or buy level cannot be remove ... this level is remove automaticly when you close,tp or sl ... 
Irwan Adnan
Irwan Adnan 2014.11.08 04:37  
wankl:
The trade/entry sell or buy level cannot be remove ... this level is remove automaticly when you close,tp or sl ... 
I hope you understand the question.
mohdmahadi idris
mohdmahadi idris 2014.11.08 06:57  
kemalturgay:
  • right click the mouse and then click on properties, choose to remove  the colour.
Dua Yong Rew
Dua Yong Rew 2014.11.08 07:46  

go to history tab, right click

show on chart, delete all deals 

kemalturgay
kemalturgay 2014.11.08 12:17  
belido:
on chart, right click your mouse, select  "Object List", clict "List all", select all (ctrl-A), then click "Delete".

Thanks ... yes, it is working.

But the control I mentioned above is not working. It is designed for this job, isn't it?

To add comments, please log in or register