Removing trade levels

My charts (Alpari Demo) always show the trade levels, I can not remove them with the option on the "properties" tab. How can I remove them?

I'm sorry ... not trade levels.

I mean ... the levels of previously opened and closed positions.

kemalturgay:

I'm sorry ... not trade levels.

I mean ... the levels of previously opened and closed positions.

just delete the object(s).

Show realtime history of deals on chart — when this option is enabled, all the deals performed by a trader are automatically displayed on the chart of the corresponding symbols with the icons (Buy) and (Sell). If you put the mouse cursor on an icon, a tooltip containing information about the deal will appear: ticket, deal type, volume, symbol, open price and current price coordinate of the cursor.

This opton is not working for me. I can not remove those points.

on chart, right click your mouse, select  "Object List", clict "List all", select all (ctrl-A), then click "Delete".

kemalturgay:
My charts (Alpari Demo) always show the trade levels, I can not remove them with the option on the "properties" tab. How can I remove them?
The trade/entry sell or buy level cannot be remove ... this level is remove automaticly when you close,tp or sl ... 

wankl:
The trade/entry sell or buy level cannot be remove ... this level is remove automaticly when you close,tp or sl ... 
I hope you understand the question.

kemalturgay:
  • right click the mouse and then click on properties, choose to remove  the colour.

go to history tab, right click

show on chart, delete all deals 

belido:
on chart, right click your mouse, select  "Object List", clict "List all", select all (ctrl-A), then click "Delete".

Thanks ... yes, it is working.

But the control I mentioned above is not working. It is designed for this job, isn't it?

Reason: