Delay in copy trade and slippage issue

1.I'm subscribed to signal provider. Yesterday, signal provider open position at MT time 14:35 & was only copied into my account 8 hours later at MT time 22.18. Please help to avoid same incident in future (I have yet rent VPS - but so far all signals were copied few seconds after opened (all network connections running well, desktop on 24 hrs) - not expecting signal copied instantly at same time,but 8 hours seems too long.

2.Have set "Deviation / slippage 0.5 spreads", however during copy trade, the condition set seems to be violated? signal provider opened XAUUSD at 1798 while signal copied 8 hours later at price 1804.48 - spread between original signal & copied one is way greater than 0.5 spreads? 

Looking for your help. Thank you 

nilaht:

1.I'm subscribed to signal provider. Yesterday, signal provider open position at MT time 14:35 & was only copied into my account 8 hours later at MT time 22.18. Please help to avoid same incident in future (I have yet rent VPS - but so far all signals were copied few seconds after opened (all network connections running well, desktop on 24 hrs) - not expecting signal copied instantly at same time,but 8 hours seems too long.

2.Have set "Deviation / slippage 0.5 spreads", however during copy trade, the condition set seems to be violated? signal provider opened XAUUSD at 1798 while signal copied 8 hours later at price 1804.48 - spread between original signal & copied one is way greater than 0.5 spreads? 

Looking for your help. Thank you 

This deviation setting is only taking into account at the time of the original trade opening, later it is opened at a worse price upon synchronization with the signal's trades.

I suggest you to increase your deviation setting to at least 2.0 - 3.0 or even 5.0.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This deviation setting is only taking into account at the time of the original trade opening, later it is opened at a worse price upon synchronization with the signal's trades.

I suggest you to increase your deviation setting to at least 2.0 - 3.0 or even 5.0.

Hi Eleni

Good day. Thank you for your suggestion, I have made amendment into my deviation setting to max 5.0 spreads now - and waiting for testing result should there is new signal from signal provider

Today, signal provider again open a new position at MT Time 06:44. However seems the previous problem of delay copy continue to occur today, up to this time (MT Time 09:09), signal not yet copied into my account. Both signal provider and subs have double checked all net work connection and found all running well with no disruption. 

Seeking yr expertise on how to prevent this problem please as it keep occurs repeatedly.    

Thank you

nilaht:

Hi Eleni

Good day. Thank you for your suggestion, I have made amendment into my deviation setting to max 5.0 spreads now - and waiting for testing result should there is new signal from signal provider

Today, signal provider again open a new position at MT Time 06:44. However seems the previous problem of delay copy continue to occur today, up to this time (MT Time 09:09), signal not yet copied into my account. Both signal provider and subs have double checked all net work connection and found all running well with no disruption. 

Seeking yr expertise on how to prevent this problem please as it keep occurs repeatedly.    

Thank you

If this happens repeatedly you should seek a better broker/server setup in order to copy more smoothly.

Reason: