mql5 feed bug + banned account - Moderators, please, help

Hello, my original account https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dos.ge was banned for spam (one month).

It all started like this:  I posted a picture on my feed, after 3-4 minutes I edited the picture to add additional information and tried to update it. 

• So I deleted the old picture from my feed;
  • Created a new post with the new picture (picture name was the same);
  • In the preview everything was looking right, so I posted it. 

The problem: 

• After adding the new post, mql5.com was still shwoing the old picture somehow on my feed;
  • I thought I mistakenly posted the old picture, so tried to delete the post again, verified if the picture was selected correctly and added a new post;
  • Although I got the same result: in the preview the picture was displayed correctly but after the post was published, the original picture was showing up.

Workaround and ban:

• I did a hard refresh in the browser, but this didn't change a thing;
  • Then I decided to rename the picture and post it again, so I did and finally the problem was solved;
  • My relief was short-lived because as I refreshed the page, I saw that my account was banned. 

I only created this account to contact you somehow, I can't contact the Service Desk from there, and the chatbot tells me to contact the Service Desk. 

Please lift the ban on my original account, if possible, and delete this one. 

Thank you in advance,

Any help is much appreciated

You have faced a similar autoban situation as in the following thread:

Read it and contact the service desk as that person did. The moderators should be able to guide you too.
Harsh ban without warning
Harsh ban without warning
  • www.mql5.com
This is Lorentzos Roussos ,and yes i opened a second account . Read before you consider removing this please ,and message me if you do remove this...

Fernando Carreiro:

Read it and contact the service desk as that person did. The moderators should be able to guide you too.
Thank you Fernando, I will also contact the service desk

Fernando Carreiro:

I checked and I can't contact the service desk from this account either, there's no service desk link, maybe because the account is new.

mql5 xxl: I checked and I can't contact the service desk from this account either, there's no service desk link, maybe because the account is new.
Contacts and requests - https://www.mql5.com/en/contact
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Thanks, I sent the message using this contact form. 

Still no answer, account is blocked. 

Reason: