Cannot receive MQL5 ID in MT5 Android Mobile - problem

Hello Guys,

I have been trying for several days now to receive my MQL5 ID in the MT5 Android phone version but still not working.

I tried getting it from Settings but not working? the field shows NULL.

I also tried logging in from Messages but not working. Then I tried registering in order to get the ID but still not working?

Please I need help with this problem, because without the ID I cannot receive Alerts from my MT5 platform on my phone.

Waiting for assistance. Thanks.

simbuzy:

Hello Guys,

I have been trying for several days now to receive my MQL5 ID in the MT5 Android phone version but still not working.

I tried getting it from Settings but not working? the field shows NULL.

I also tried logging in from Messages but not working. Then I tried registering in order to get the ID but still not working?

Please I need help with this problem, because without the ID I cannot receive Alerts from my MT5 platform on my phone.

Waiting for assistance. Thanks.

Make sure you login into your MQL5 account with your simbuzy login and NOT your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you login into your MQL5 account with your simbuzy login and NOT your email.

Hello Eleni, Thanks for support.

Now the problem is even worse. When i tried to login into MQL5 from the MT5 Android, the App shuts down, the same thing happens when i click on Register.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App several times but the problem persist.

MT4 is working fine on the same Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone. I don't know what to do again?

Any ideas?

simbuzy:

Hello Eleni, Thanks for support.

Now the problem is even worse. When i tried to login into MQL5 from the MT5 Android, the App shuts down, the same thing happens when i click on Register.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App several times but the problem persist.

MT4 is working fine on the same Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone. I don't know what to do again?

Any ideas?

I really don't know, but when something works fine in one device and not in another, the problem usually lies with the other device.

Alright, thanks.
Reason: