MetaQuotes ID

Hello,  

I do not have a MetaQuotes ID because I do not have a smart phone. Is it possible to order a "Job" without this ID. If so, what do I type in the Notifications area where it asks for my MetaQuotes ID?

I tried typing in my cell phone number but received an error message.  

Thanks,

Brian 

4000:

Hello,  

I do not have a MetaQuotes ID because I do not have a smart phone. Is it possible to order a "Job" without this ID. If so, what do I type in the Notifications area where it asks for my MetaQuotes ID?

I tried typing in my cell phone number but received an error message.  

Thanks,

Brian 

Hello, Brian.

Recently I have got such problem - my customer didn't has a smartphone and no any ID. So he took a smartphone from his friend for a 10 minutes. He installed application MT4 and registered his ID. After that he created a new job and made a payment.

MikeZTN:

Hello, Brian.

Recently I have got such problem - my customer didn't has a smartphone and no any ID. So he took a smartphone from his friend for a 10 minutes. He installed application MT4 and registered his ID. After that he created a new job and made a payment.

Thanks MikeZTN

MetaQuotesID is not required, "Notifications" field can be left blank.

Hi, 

Can anyone please help me, I need to deposit funds to my account, and the system asks me to update my profile by entering my mobile number, however, I cant save the information in my profile, as the system says "Invalid MetaQuotes ID format" 

I have NO  MetaQuotes ID 

So no format...

Thanks a lot for helping 

Antwerp2018:

Hi, 

Can anyone please help me, I need to deposit funds to my account, and the system asks me to update my profile by entering my mobile number, however, I cant save the information in my profile, as the system says "Invalid MetaQuotes ID format" 

I have NO  MetaQuotes ID 

So no format...

Thanks a lot for helping 

Dear Antwerp2018,

the MetaQuotesID is part of their mobile MT4 app. 

Please download the MT4 from Google Play Store the Apple App Store.

Open the App and you'll see a button called MQID on top.

Press the button and you'll get your individual MetaquotesID.

Just drop a message if you need further assistance

Best regards

Daniel 

Antwerp2018:

I have NO  MetaQuotes ID

When submitting a form please ensure MetaQuotes ID field is blank