Help me to learning expert

Hi everyone

Hello friends I want to learn how to write an expert. The few pages that are available for training are very general and do not teach anything in practice.

That's why I ask you to help me with this example.

I want to open two trades at the first moment, one sell and the other buy. Each one
 with same profit and stop loss. If either of these two was closed, two new trades will reopen like the previous ones (one buy and one sell).

Community Verified icon

Mohsen Jamshidi: Hello friends I want to learn how to write an expert. The few pages that are available for training are very general and do not teach anything in practice.

Few pages? The MQL5 documentation alone is almost 6000 pages. How is that "few pages"?

There are also books out there for more "tutorial" like reading/learning and there are also video courses on Udemy and other places too.

There are also many Articles about coding in MQL and many examples of users' code in the CodeBase.

Something Interesting to Read
Something Interesting to Read
  • www.mql5.com
This is the thread about books related for stocks, forex, financial market and economics...

Fernando Carreiro:

Few pages? The MQL5 documentation alone is almost 6000 pages. How is that "few pages"?

There are also books out there for more "tutorial" like reading/learning and there are also video courses on Udemy and other places too.

There are also many Articles about coding in MQL and many examples of users' code in the CodeBase.

thank you very much....

I will definitely use these pages..

"few pages' is a good sign of my laziness.

Mohsen Jamshidi :

Hi everyone

Hello friends I want to learn how to write an expert. The few pages that are available for training are very general and do not teach anything in practice.

You can start here: Always two opposite positions