maximum deviation checkbox is not available

Hi guys,I can't find maximum deviation checkbox in  my order window mt5.I upload two picture one from my mt5 and one from a tutorial video,as you can see they aren't the same.Anyone could help me.
Files:
Capture1.PNG  421 kb
Capture2.PNG  16 kb

Research the difference between Market Execution and Instant Execution (dealing desk vs ECN).

Thanks,but I open ECN account and upload the new order window and yet again there isn't  maximum deviation checkbox anywhere.I don't know what is the problem and i download and install mt5 and mt4 from the main site and some other brokers  same result

sinajb: Thanks,but I open ECN account and upload the new order window and yet again there isn't  maximum deviation checkbox anywhere.I don't know what is the problem and i download and install mt5 and mt4 from the main site and some other brokers  same result

ECN and Non-Dealing Desk brokers use Market Execution (not Instant Execution), so deviation limits do not apply. Market execution accepts whatever slippage occurs. You cannot limit it via the deviation field that is only available in Instant Execution.

Learn to embrace slippage and how to work with it. You will be better off with it and Market execution than with Instant Execution on Dealing Desk or Market Maker brokers.

Reason: