Subscribing to a Signal with copy open positions - order not respecting TP

As you can see on the attached screen, when I subscribed to a signal yesterday (sunday), the signal provider had a position already. When market opened, the system actually opened the position for me - but with price above TP.

But since the price was about TP, it should either have been immediately closed, or not open at all.

I tried searching logs from VPS, but did not find anything useful why the order was sent as was.

I wonder if there is any explanation for this - thank you up-front for any hints.

Files:
am.png  334 kb

lukas.korous:

As you can see on the attached screen, when I subscribed to a signal yesterday (sunday), the signal provider had a position already. When market opened, the system actually opened the position for me - but with price above TP.

But since the price was about TP, it should either have been immediately closed, or not open at all.

I tried searching logs from VPS, but did not find anything useful why the order was sent as was.

I wonder if there is any explanation for this - thank you up-front for any hints.

This is due to large spreads on the Sunday night opening of the market.

You should wait for a better time for synchronizing your subscription or for a moment with no open trades.

Reason: