Backtesting with fundamentals

1. Can anyone tell me is it possible to get historical fundamentals data of each currency for last 15 years atleast??
2. Is there anyway we can backtest this fundamental data with our expert advisers? 
3. Is there any ready made indicator or expert that uses fundamental data??? 

Ammar Yaseen:
1. Can anyone tell me is it possible to get historical fundamentals data of each currency for last 15 years atleast??
2. Is there anyway we can backtest this fundamental data with our expert advisers? 
3. Is there any ready made indicator or expert that uses fundamental data??? 

Do you even understand what are “fundamentals”?

Your questions seem to show that you don’t understand what is “Fundamental Analysis”!

There are no indicators for “fundamentals”, only for “Technical Analysis”.

Fernando Carreiro:

Do you even understand what are “fundamentals”?

Your questions seem to show that you don’t understand what is “Fundamental Analysis”!

There are no indicators for “fundamentals”, only for “Technical Analysis”.

Search for Newsfilter and you will find some with historical Data.

Gerhard Beyer: Search for Newsfilter and you will find some with historical Data.

It seems you don't know what are "fundamentals" either. News events are not fundamentals! There is a difference!

Fernando Carreiro:

It seems you don't know what are "fundamentals" either. News events are not fundamentals! There is a difference!

Yes I know what are fundamental analysis. I only need to know the historical numbers and do a comparison on my end. The numbers can helps show which currency was fundamentaly more suitable for long and short based on numbers. This can help you make an indicator based on your own results (conditional one). This is what I am looking for and wanted to see if anyone here in mql5 have done any analysis on this

Reason: