AccountFreeMargin() && others

TRADING AND CODING IN MT4.

I have created an ea that I plan to add to 5 or more chart and symbols, and the lot size is based on Free Margin, so every time a signal is detected, the ea will check the free margin until it is acceptable amount, and then open a trade, but this may check continuously for hours before opening a trade. And this will happen for every chart that the ea is on.

My question... Is it prudent for me to have a 2nd ea that merely records the free margin as a global variable every tick, and then have the trading eas check this global variable instead of all eas as in the previous para? When I check/record AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_FreeMargin) in the ea, does it get this inf/result from the brokers server? or from the client terminal?

What? no responders?

Revo Trades: What? no responders?

You were previously rude/ignorant/insulting so nothing from me.

William Roeder:

You were previously rude/ignorant/insulting so nothing from me.

I stood up to you after you made rude/ignorant/insulting words, but if you don't respect someone who stood up to you, then, ok. Life goes on. But believe it or not, i still appreciate the your response, so, thanks, even as rude,ignorant,insulting, as your comment is haha.

Revo Trades:

I stood up to you after you made rude/ignorant/insulting words, but if you don't respect someone who stood up to you, then, ok. Life goes on. But believe it or not, i still appreciate the your response, so, thanks, even as rude,ignorant,insulting, as your comment is haha.

Don't consider him...he probably has some problems with his mum...

my life will go on haha
Reason: