macd indicators add to ea - page 3

ai1111:

<Deleted>

<Post only in English please>

please repeat write

Vladimir Karputov:

Here is the utility advisor: iMACD Difference Close All

The utility advisor looks for the moment when the main line of the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator is above the signal line by the specified value ' MACD Difference -> Close All '. As soon as such a moment is found for the current symbol, all positions are closed.

I want additional features to my robot. The code I want is only about the macd indicator. The code I want is: When it is in the long position (histogram value-macd value) if it is greater than 0.00100, the position is closed.

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

I want additional features to my robot. The code I want is only about the macd indicator. The code I want is: When it is in the long position (histogram value-macd value) if it is greater than 0.00100, the position is closed.

I did just that.

Vladimir Karputov:

I did just that.

How can I add these codes to my robot?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

How can I add these codes to my robot?

Using CopyPaste.

Vladimir Karputov:

Using CopyPaste.

It gave 2 errors and 1 warning. I just copied and pasted. look at the screen shot please

Files:
Adszz.png  144 kb

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

It gave 2 errors and 1 warning. I just copied and pasted. look at the screen shot please

You have a description of the errors: You copied very straightforwardly - you need to copy the contents of OnInit and OnTick when copying.

Vladimir Karputov:

You have a description of the errors: You copied very straightforwardly - you need to copy the contents of OnInit and OnTick when copying.

I was able to do the q error I can't do the other one. If I send the robot to you, can you edit it?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

I was able to do the q error I can't do the other one. If I send the robot to you, can you edit it?

Lay out your robot right here.

Reason: