macd indicators add to ea - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

That is, it makes no difference for you: is the MACD indicator above zero or is the MACD below zero?

Not important. Only the difference matters.

Keith Watford: In my opinion, Fernando's thoughts are far from useless. Too many posters in the forum are looking for all the answers without putting in any effort themselves.
Thank you Keith!

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :
Hello, there are 2 lines of the macd indicator in the picture. If the difference between these 2 lines is more than 0.00050, I want the position to be closed. I don't know how to write the codes. Can you help me?

Here is the utility advisor: iMACD Difference Close All

The utility advisor looks for the moment when the main line of the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator is above the signal line by the specified value ' MACD Difference -> Close All '. As soon as such a moment is found for the current symbol, all positions are closed.

Vladimir Karputov:

Here is the utility advisor: iMACD Difference Close All

The utility advisor looks for the moment when the main line of the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator is above the signal line by the specified value ' MACD Difference -> Close All '. As soon as such a moment is found for the current symbol, all positions are closed.

thank you very mıuch but The difference between the trigger line I want and the macd line

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

thank you very mıuch but The difference between the trigger line I want and the macd line

I do not understand.

Vladimir Karputov:

I do not understand.

If the difference between the trigger line and the macd line I want is 0.00050, the position is closed. It doesn't matter if it's above or below 0. The important thing is the difference between the macd line and the trigger line.

I have a robot and I want to add this feature to it. I will send you a photo.I want to close the open position when the difference between the two lines increases

Files:

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

If the difference between the trigger line and the macd line I want is 0.00050, the position is closed. It doesn't matter if it's above or below 0. The important thing is the difference between the macd line and the trigger line.

I have a robot and I want to add this feature to it. I will send you a photo.I want to close the open position when the difference between the two lines increases

What's the Trigger Line? The MACD has two lines: the main line (histogram) and the signal line.

The indicator I added has a second line. His name is a trigger. Can you view it?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :
The indicator I added has a second line. His name is a trigger. Can you view it?

Discussion of Market products is prohibited.

Contact the author of this code or contact the Freelance service.

Vladimir Karputov:

Discussion of Market products is prohibited.

Contact the author of this code or contact the Freelance service.

No, I'm not arguing. The features I want are available in this indicator. I sent it because I liked it

Reason: