No memory for ticks generating

I have 32 gigs of memory and I cannot figure out why I cannot optimize my strategy because it says it cannot generate ticks.

<ex5 file deleted>

Files:
20210601.log  626 kb

Brian Lillard: I have 32 gigs of memory and I cannot figure out why I cannot optimize my strategy because it says it cannot generate ticks.

Why are you posting in the MetaTrader 4 section about a MetaTrader 5 issue?

Brian Lillard:

I have 32 gigs of memory and I cannot figure out why I cannot optimize my strategy because it says it cannot generate ticks.

<ex5 file deleted>

You have been a member of the forum long enough so that you should know to post in the correct section.

I will move your topic.

Keith Watford:

You have been a member of the forum long enough so that you should know to post in the correct section.

I will move your topic.

thats not your job to know that mister

Fernando Carreiro:

Why are you posting in the MetaTrader 4 section about a MetaTrader 5 issue?

thanks for that and no idea even of what your saying .. but once again I don't know how many times and how many mean people and problems with MT5

I am sick of it all around .. can't even print out the manual on one whole cartrige of toner or one whole ream of paper

hey since you think you have a spot on my shoulder why dont you give people reasons for your "actions"

alright what is going on with my forum post?!

Brian Lillard:

thanks for that and no idea even of what your saying .. but once again I don't know how many times and how many mean people and problems with MT5

I am sick of it all around .. can't even print out the manual on one whole cartrige of toner or one whole ream of paper

hey since you think you have a spot on my shoulder why dont you give people reasons for your "actions"

Build 2950 is a beta, don't use it if you don't want to be a betatester.

It's recommended by Metaquotes to use only physical cores when doing optimizations.

great a beta version from my broker ..

Thought they had MT5 and it works 

I have optimized before no problem

Keith Watford:

I will move your topic.

Brian Lillard:

thats not your job to know that mister

Nothing that I do in this forum is my job.

In future, if you post in the wrong section, I will just delete your topic. It will save me the trouble of informing you that you have posted in the wrong section.

Keith Watford:

Nothing that I do in this forum is my job.

In future, if you post in the wrong section, I will just delete your topic. It will save me the trouble of informing you that you have posted in the wrong section.

I would like to see what rules you are referring to

I would like to see that you also kept a clean forum

Anybody who posts you delete without notice is rude

My suggestion is to move posts and message authors

Now do you have rules to show me please what's my problem

Where are you seeing how long I've been at this forum I should know everything everyday?

If it was a tester issue with metatrader and it was due to being a beta build why experts ??

You know how I feel inside when I seen moderators being outwardly mean and rude to others?

You kind of messed up my forum post with all this talk about things I do wrong without rules

Brian Lillard:

My suggestion is to move posts and message authors

What do you think that this was?

Keith Watford:

I will move your topic.

I can't be bothered to waste more of my time responding to the rest of your post.

Keith Watford:

What do you think that this was?

I can't be bothered to waste more of my time responding to the rest of your post.

I thought I remembered seeing build posts for MT5 somewhere maybe that would be better than experts

You can just delete the forum post now ~

Reason: