indicator output for custom timeframe

Hi, I have plan to feed custom timeframe like 45 minutes to indicator and get output. lets say Heiken-Ashi.
Can you show me an standard method to do this. just a hint is more than enough thanks.

int handle = iCustom(_symbol, PERIOD_M45,"\\Indicators\\Examples\\Heiken_Ashi");
double buffers[];
CopyBuffer(handle ,0,0,100,buffers);     

How to start with MQL5
How to start with MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors...

Thank for responding. Did you read my question?!!!
I ask totally different question!

My question is about feeding custom timeframe like 45 minutes to the indicator. not just a simple one. I even add code for that purpose

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh :

Thank for responding. Did you read my question?!!!
I ask totally different question!

My question is about feeding custom timeframe like 45 minutes to the indicator. not just a simple one. I even add code for that purpose

Use standard timeframes: ENUM_TIMEFRAMES

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes
  • www.mql5.com
Chart Timeframes - Chart Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Vladimir Karputov:

Use standard timeframes: ENUM_TIMEFR

Sorry for my poor English, if you don't understand please tell me to explain. it is not appropriate to send not relevant comments!!!

If you don't know the answer please do not comment to someone who knows answer. I really need guidance and I am stock in here. please if you do not know the answer do not comment .

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

When creating an indicator, you can use ONLY STANDARD TIME FRAMES: ENUM_TIMEFRAMES

• www.mql5.com
Chart Timeframes - Chart Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: