Subscription not permitted, reason

Hi there,

I just created my signal in my MQL5.com yesterday and I like to be public for anyone want follow me but now it show "Subscription not permitted"

Could you please help what are possible reasons?

My friend said because my user is not verified. and he said If someone subscribe me, I cannot withdraw money from MQL5.com (for USD24 per month per person).

Thank you

June

How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders.

June Wathinee:

Hi there,

I just created my signal in my MQL5.com yesterday and I like to be public for anyone want follow me but now it show "Subscription not permitted"

My friend said because my user is not verified. and he said If someone subscribe me, I cannot withdraw money from MQL5.com (for USD24 per month per person).

Thank you

June

You are not a seller yet, you need to be a registered seller in MQL5.com in order to sell signal subscriptions or products.

June Wathinee:

Hi there,

Thank you

June

Register youself as seller first, submit your documents for verification, then problem will be resolved

Thank you

I tried to register.

I read how to register "https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591" but I can't find "Seller tab" and "Register" button

Please see the attached

Where is it?

Thank you for your help

June

• www.mql5.com
Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders.

June Wathinee:

Thank you

I tried to register.

I read how to register "https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591" but I can't find "Seller tab" and "Register" button

Please see the attached

Where is it?

Thank you for your help

June

Click the Seller option on the left side of your profile page.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: