Broker slippage that doesn't appear on chart

The attached image shows the minute bar that I entered at. The turquoise line below is the actual price entered at. At no point did the price move so low. Can MT4 work in this way as to not show the price the broker was given? Pepperstone are the broker.

1. Your post is somewhat vague and lacking in details.
  2. I don't see any turquoise line, only a dot-dash moving average type of indicator so it cannot possibly the price you entered at.
  3. That broker by my own experience has been a reputable broker thus far.
  4. Please remember that the chart is based on bid prices only.
  5. Buy positions open at Ask price and close at Bid, while Sell positions open at Bid and close at Ask.
  6. Without more details, there is not much more I can say.

Richard Stuart Hand:

The attached image shows the minute bar that I entered at. The turquoise line below is the actual price entered at. At no point did the price move so low. Can MT4 work in this way as to not show the price the broker was given? Pepperstone are the broker.

Why don't you ask the broker?
There is nothing anyone on this this forum can do.

Fernando Carreiro:
  2. I don't see any turquoise line, only a dot-dash moving average type of indicator so it cannot possibly the price you entered at.
  5. Buy positions open at Ask price and close at Bid, while Sell positions open at Bid and close at Ask.
You have a serious problem of sight if you don't see the turquoise line, probably it's too visible ;-)

Alain Verleyen: You have a serious problem of sight if you don't see the turquoise line, probably it's too visible ;-)

You are absolutely right! 🤣 It is so obvious that I did not see it (blame it on old age)!

Keith Watford:

Why don't you ask the broker?
There is nothing anyone on this this forum can do.

I have asked but I'd like other opinions. Their claim is that the prices they are given, including in slippage, may not appear on the chart for their customers. I see this as an MT4 issue but I could be wrong.

Fernando Carreiro:

I sold at the price of 120.26 within that minute bar and was given the price of 120.08. No indication on the chart. I've not experience this with Pepperstone in 8 years, actually never at all. Slippage yes of course but not without price being drawn on the chart (excluding NY close).