Discussion of article "How to Exchange Data: A DLL for MQL5 in 10 Minutes" - page 3

Hey 

I was wondering whether you could help me a bit with the Mt5 and Matlab interaction. I've done the tutorials you've suggested. The only problem is that the script is successfully loaded and successfully removed in the logs, but does not display any of the stuff that I want to print. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks so much for you help 

Files:
Capture.PNG  20 kb

I just went through this tutorial but using the new VC 14 (2015) ... first I got the messsage in the journal : "cannot load dll" without a reason, but then I figured out, that the solution adjustments built a win32 dll... in the solution explorer, right clight on the solution ,klick on configuratuion manager.

there the platform can changed to x64. after rebuild the new generated dll could be loaded and I was able to call my demo function..

yay.. thanks for this article !

Filip

Hi,

I've tried this sample, but I had some problem.

I've used VS2017 and VS2017 and I got error in both.

"Cannot load '.........\MQL5DLLSample.dll' [4250]"

I think the 4250 is a Windows error code: 

"ERROR_NOT_APPCONTAINER4250 (0x109A)

This operation is only valid in the context of an app container."

So I set in the linker option of the project (command line): /APPCONTAINER:NO

But nothing has changed.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your great job!

As I am a beginner in this field, I will be very happy if you tell me does this DLL help me or not?

What I wanna do is, exporting data (online) from MT5 to my C++ app, do some analysis on it, then send the result as buy/sell commands to MT5 from my app. May you guide me how can I reach to this goal?

Reason: