Connecting Mobile & Desktop Demo Accounts

Is it possible to connect the Mobile & Desktop Demo Accounts so that I can see both on each?

I was able to see them but on the desktop the mobile ones was a yellow guy icon, the account setup at instal is green

And when I try to connect the desktop one it says invalid login?

What do I need to do and do I need a master password?

Is that the same as I used to login to the community?

Thanks as it would be great to track the same account on mobile and desktop.

dQxTrades:

Is it possible to connect the Mobile & Desktop Demo Accounts so that I can see both on each?

I was able to see them but on the desktop the mobile ones was a yellow guy icon, the account setup at instal is green

And when I try to connect the desktop one it says invalid login?

What do I need to do and do I need a master password?

Is that the same as I used to login to the community?

Thanks as it would be great to track the same account on mobile and desktop.

You have things mixed up, your MQL5 account has nothing to do with your trading accounts.

You can login into your trading account on your computer or mobile with the same credentials, account number, password and broker/server.

These details are usually emailed to you by your broker upon creation of your trading accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have things mixed up, your MQL5 account has nothing to do with your trading accounts.

You can login into your trading account on your computer or mobile with the same credentials, account number, password and broker/server.

These details are usually emailed to you by your broker upon creation of your trading accounts.

Thanks Eleni,

Ok is the demo account that gets created on MT5 install emailed to me as well?

I have tried two broker demo accounts and those have a yellow icon as well?

Is it to do with hedging mode?

All new this is day 2 with MT5 so any help is appreciated?

dQxTrades:

Thanks Eleni,

Ok is the demo account that gets created on MT5 install emailed to me as well?

I have tried two broker demo accounts and those have a yellow icon as well?

Is it to do with hedging mode?

All new this is day 2 with MT5 so any help is appreciated?

If your demo account was created through Metaquotes MT5 terminal and not through a broker, the password should be in your mailbox (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/347032#comment_17402502).

Demo accounts have a yellow icon, real accounts are green.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If your demo account was created through Metaquotes MT5 terminal and not through a broker, the password should be in your mailbox (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/347032#comment_17402502).

Demo accounts have a yellow icon, real accounts are green.

Amazing!

It works on mobile and desktop now!

Thanks

i register on laptop and tried to login with my Iphone, but its say invalid account or paswword..how i can solve this...any help??

Muhd Hafizuddin #:

i register on laptop and tried to login with my Iphone, but its say invalid account or paswword..how i can solve this...any help??

If you are about trading accounts so all the trading accounts are related to the brokers.
So, ask your broker for support.

If you are about demo account so many demo accounts are provided for limited time only, and if it is your case so you can open the other demo account(s) with the broker(s).

Reason: