investing futures with 200% margin

hello futures investors

I have a question to you, I plan to invest in futures contract and I have question regarding margin.

supposed I invest money with 200% no sl no tp but during the retracement cycle the price as you know will fluctuate up and down my concern regards down when. it becomes below $1000 will the trade be automatically closed or as long as I don't have sl rate I should be ok because im sure the price is going up to my target level within couple of months.

my broker is oanda and im using MT4 and the asset is WTI

looking forward to hear from pro investors and traders here

Best of luck to all 

Ahh...
Do you have more Infos, maybe?

Is there ie a position size?

What's the SO Level of your account?

To do a proper margin calculation you need to know a few things.

Contract size (if any), position size, margin currency, SO level. Account balance, open price or current price and PnL of position.

Dominik Egert:
Ahh...
Do you have more Infos, maybe?

Is there ie a position size?

What's the SO Level of your account?

To do a proper margin calculation you need to know a few things.

Contract size (if any), position size, margin currency, SO level. Account balance, open price or current price and PnL of position.

hello Dominik thank you for your reply, yes I know the trade info but unfortunately they replied me today and yes the system automatically will close position when margin triggered despite no. sl rate inserted. so no need to bother you with contract specification and trade info.

sounds no escape from intraday trading which is also more profitable than investing but time consuming since I'm working fulll time and considering automated trading robots I checked don't function as I do manually. 

I think I might open a new topic at. automated robots unless you are interested and experienced but so far all I tested have bad results when it comes to commodities CFD trend trading and scalping either they either close the trade too late and waste good profits or sometimes when the trend reverse the robot open reverse trend position buy/sell with 0 profits or loss.

do you know any excellent automated robot for commoditiy cfd trend trading and scalping?

many thanks Dominik all the best

Reason: