EA's shows on either Accounts

Hi !

EA's are shown on accounts  when active

When I have 2 Accounts on 2 different VPS

eg. Account 1

EA: 123

EA: 156, 

When I activate Account 2, then,

Both EA: 123 and EA 156 is listed under the Account 2. 

The problem is when I only have to synchronize only the EA in Account 2, but all the EA's is listed in Account 2 

Hiram Eckstein:

Hi !

EA's are shown on accounts  when active

When I have 2 Accounts on 2 different VPS

eg. Account 1

EA: 123

EA: 156, 

When I activate Account 2, then,

Both EA: 123 and EA 156 is listed under the Account 2. 

The problem is when I only have to synchronize only the EA in Account 2, but all the EA's is listed in Account 2 

Yes, if you leave your EAs loaded on charts and you switch between trading accounts, these EAs will be attached too.

You need to save your EA's setup on the specific chart as a Template (right click on your chart >> Templates >> Save Template), in order to load the necessary EA on each account and migrate only those you want each time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, if you leave your EAs loaded on charts and you switch between trading accounts, these EAs will be attached too.

You need to save your EA's setup on the specific chart as a Template (right click on your chart >> Templates >> Save Template), in order to load the necessary EA on each account and migrate only those you want each time.

Hi!

It's not very practical.

If Acc:1 has got 100 EA's attached too it and Acc: 2 has got 1 EA attached. I need to only synchronize Acc:2. That means I 'll have too cancel all 100 EA's in Acc: 1, just too synchronize 1 EA for Acc: 2, then re-attach them to Acc: 1.  Also don't forget many of these EA's need to be optimized on a regular base.

Hiram Eckstein :

Hi!

It's not very practical.

If Acc:1 has got 100 EA's attached too it and Acc: 2 has got 1 EA attached. I need to only synchronize Acc:2. That means I 'll have too cancel all 100 EA's in Acc: 1, just too synchronize 1 EA for Acc: 2, then re-attach them to Acc: 1.  Also don't forget many of these EA's need to be optimized on a regular base.

Work in two, three, four and so on ... terminals.

Hiram Eckstein:

Hi!

It's not very practical.

You don't have 100 EAs attached, don't exaggerate.

I work with 6 EAs on my first account and 2 on my 2nd just fine.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't have 100 EAs, don't exaggerate.

No. I don't. It's an  exaggeration to prove a point. It's just an example.
Reason: