Indicator contains native code?

Hello Guys,

Hope you had a real nice weekend?

I have a little problem trying to upload my custom indicator to the market but the system was telling me something about the file contained native code. I don;t real understand that, may be somebody who have come across such challenge can help me out please.

Below is the screen shot of the system's respomse when I tried to upload my indicator file.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Bless you

Files:

Olufemi Adeyemo:

Hello Guys,

Hope you had a real nice weekend?

I have a little problem trying to upload my custom indicator to the market but the system was telling me something about the file contained native code. I don;t real understand that, may be somebody who have come across such challenge can help me out please.

Below is the screen shot of the system's respomse when I tried to upload my indicator file.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Bless you

Hi, did you ever find out what the "file contains native code" message means?

Image shows no file chosen. Therefor the message must be bogus. And since you can only select a .ex4, the message will be gone once you do.

Hi There,

I am having the same problem trying to upload my new .ex4 indicator to the market - it keeps telling me the FILE CONTAINS NATIVE CODE. What does this mean??

Clive Tyler:

Hi There,

I am having the same problem trying to upload my new .ex4 indicator to the market - it keeps telling me the FILE CONTAINS NATIVE CODE. What does this mean??

It means you tried to send an invalid ex4 file, most probably already protected through MQL5 Cloud Protector.

Compile your source file in a standard way (F7 or Compile button in MetaEditor), then send it.

Reason: