Discussion of article "How to Order an Expert Advisor and Obtain the Desired Result" - page 2

Tino V.:
The customer has now no chance to get his money back?
Ask service-desk (in your profile) for money back. It is not a problem.

I am still waiting for a programmer.

I do not know what is happenning.

Customer service were contacting me to deposit my money.

The money was deposited. than a web address was given and Meta trader uploaded plus Anydesk.

Now i am waiting for a programmer.

Clarify your question please

Sorry, I have just spotted that author of question has not been on forum from October 2018.

Hello

Would anyone be kind enough to explain what the Arbitration rating of a developer is about?

And how to look up for the developer's profile in MQL?

(The respondent is not linked to a profile.)

Thank you

Cazz223:

Hello

Would anyone be kind enough to explain what the Arbitration rating of a developer is about?

That is the total number of projects that have gone to arbitration. Then the percentage settled in favour of the developer and customer. If you hover over the number an explanation will pop up.

You cannot see the developers' profiles until you have given them the job.

Keith Watford:

That is the total number of projects that have gone to arbitration. Then the percentage settled in favour of the developer and customer. If you hover over the number an explanation will pop up.

You cannot see the developers' profiles until you have given them the job.

Thanks for the tipping.

About being unable to see the developer's profile before confirming the job.... I am not sure it's a sound policy though.

Cazz223:

Thanks for the tipping.

About being unable to see the developer's profile before confirming the job.... I am not sure it's a sound policy though.

I totally agree with you.

Unfortunately it is Metaquotes policy and so we are stuck with it.

Reason: