MT4 VPS IS it necessary (or a MUST) that my personal PC should connect to MT4 VPS?

I have three Brokers, they are Broker A, B and C.

For Broker A, I have trading account number D, E, F.

For Broker B, I have trading account Number G, H, I

For Broker C, I have trading account Number J.

My question is: Can I just put account number D on VPS K, account Number G on VPS L, account number J on another VPS M.  That means I hire total 3 VPS.

Then my home PC use account number E and H.

My mobile phone MT4 use account number F and I.

IS it necessary that my home PC should connect to all VPS K, L and M?

IS it possible that if my home PC don't connect to all these VPS?

wongkayim0421:

I have three Brokers, they are Broker A, B and C.

For Broker A, I have trading account number D, E, F.

For Broker B, I have trading account Number G, H, I

For Broker C, I have trading account Number J.

My question is: Can I just put account number D on VPS K, account Number G on VPS L, account number J on another VPS M.  That means I hire total 3 VPS.

Then my home PC use account number E and H.

My mobile phone MT4 use account number F and I.

IS it necessary that my home PC should connect to all VPS K, L and M?

IS it possible that if my home PC don't connect to all these VPS?

A VPS serves as having a virtual PC, having the same(or almost all) same functions as having your physical PC at home, but on the cloud. You can run all your accounts with different brokers on one single VPS, as long as the processing power is sufficient. You don't really need having more than one VPS. At one time i had 5 terminals(different timeframes) with same account, running on a VPS. Currently I run everything at home, a good PC I have physical access to quickly, with 11 terminals (3 different accounts). 

You dont need to have your home PC connected to a VPS all the time. Accesing a VPS is just a remote connection to the virtual OS running on it. 

Fernando Huezo:

A VPS serves as having a virtual PC, having the same(or almost all) same functions as having your physical PC at home, but on the cloud. You can run all your accounts with different brokers on one single VPS, as long as the processing power is sufficient. You don't really need having more than one VPS. At one time i had 5 terminals(different timeframes) with same account, running on a VPS. Currently I run everything at home, a good PC I have physical access to quickly, with 11 terminals (3 different accounts). 

You dont need to have your home PC connected to a VPS all the time. Accesing a VPS is just a remote connection to the virtual OS running on it. 

Please note that MQL5 VPS is different to what you describe.

Fernando Huezo:

Thank you so much.  When it comes to Google Cloud, Microsoft Cloud I know one VPS can fit my purpose.  I am not sure if the MT4 VPS which provided by MQL Company, which is just USD 15 per month.

If I rent Google CLoud 1000 USD per year, it is okay. Not sure if MQL5 VPS is okay or not.

Keith Watford:

Please note that MQL5 VPS is different to what you describe.

Yes, I just noticed the OP's question was about MQL5 VPS specifically. Sorry about that.

To clarify, my explanation was specifically about traditional VPS services you can find on the internet, I will not promote the one I used or any other. I was happy with them, very fast and good, but later stopped using EA's so did not find any reason continuing with them.  They were cheap too around $20 a month. So that could also be an option for you. 

Hope someone can answer your specific question on MQL5 VPS, cause it does look interesting. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1171

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
  • www.mql5.com
The Virtual Hosting Cloud network was developed specially for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 and has all the advantages of a native solution. Get the benefit of our free 24 hours offer - test out a virtual server right now.
Reason: