running many EA-s in mt5

Is it possible to run many EA in MT5 simultaniously (connected differenct currencypairs and timeframes)?

Thomas19890620:
Is it possible to run many EA in MT5 simultaniously (connected differenct currencypairs and timeframes)?

Of course it is, attach each EA on your preferred currency pair chart and timeframe, set them all up and click the Auto Trading button.

Then you can synchronize/migrate to your MQL5 VPS in order to trade safely 24/7, without having your computer on.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course it is, attach each EA on your preferred currency pair chart and timeframe, set them all up and click the Auto Trading button.

Then you can synchronize/migrate to your MQL5 VPS in order to trade safely 24/7, without having your computer on.

I see, but can I trade many EA-s in different account, I mean, suppose 3 accounts is connected to the mt4 and different EA-s are connected to each of the accounts. Does will it work or I have to use VPS?

Thomas19890620:

I see, but can I trade many EA-s in different account, I mean, suppose 3 accounts is connected to the mt4 and different EA-s are connected to each of the accounts. Does will it work or I have to use VPS?

It will not work without MQL5 VPS, you need a virtual server for each trading account.