Indicators: SubScaler

SubScaler:

This is a helper indicator which allows you to adjust vertical scale of a subwindow manually, which is useful for zooming in and zooming out graphs of your favourite indicator placed in the same subwindow.

SubScaler

Author: Stanislav Korotky

Brilliant indicator, works PERFECTLY, just what I needed! Thanks a lot

It is unbelievable that metatrader does  not have such basic functionality like this out of the box.

beto_gauer:
Brilliant indicator, works PERFECTLY, just what I needed! Thanks a lot

It is unbelievable that metatrader does  not have such basic functionality like this out of the box.
Show me how to install

Mark Kilian:
Show me how to install

Don´t you know how to compile indicators in metaeditor?

Open the SubScaler.mq5 in MT5 metaeditor

Compile the code, it is gonna create a SubScaler.ex5 file, put this file on MT5 indicator folder (access in MT5 by going File>Open Data Folder)

Restart MT5 or right click on the indicator list and click "Refresh"

A special version of SubScaler supports new feature: multiple SubScaler's instances in different subwindows and indicators.

Switch On/Off of scaling and shifting the curves in specific subwindow by clicking the lever object of SubScaler - by default it's shown in the upper right corner of subwindow.

Only one instance of SubScaler is active in the chart.

2 instances of SubScalerM in subwindows of the same chart

If you remove an active SubScaler subwindow from the chart, you'll need to click/enable any other one of remaining SubScalers to make it work.

Important: place every SubScaler instance and add its controllable indicator together (just one after another); do not place many instances of SubScaler beforehand, because this way MT5 creates empty subwindows which are not counted by the platform and hence every SubScaler instance will not distinguish its subwindow index from the others. As alternative you can specify custom SubScaler name in the input variable SubWindowName.

Files:
Reason: