MT5 Thread finished

Strategy tester stops before it finishes the custom test date . it shows Thread finished as shown in the pic attached

kamada2020 :

Strategy tester stops before it finishes the custom test date . it shows Thread finished as shown in the pic attached

Have you looked at the testing schedule? Please attach the testing schedule.

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you looked at the testing schedule? Please attach the testing schedule.

That's the schedule i used

kamada2020 :

That's the schedule i used

This is not enough. Where is the testing schedule (Balance and Equity)?

And one more note: do not include the 'profit in pips ...' item - if you do not know how to test. This option is for experienced testers.

Vladimir Karputov:
And one more note: do not include the 'profit in pips ...' item - if you do not know how to test. This option is for experienced testers.
Even if i uncheck the profits in pips the issue pesists

kamada2020:
Even if i uncheck the profits in pips the issue pesists

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 Thread finished

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.04.04 11:07

This is not enough. Where is the testing schedule (Balance and Equity)?

Pay attention. The early stop is because of stop out!

kamada2020:

What happened before it got closed? What does the balance/equity look like? It is possible that there was not enough money in your account after 8%of the test period. Care to show diagram?

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

I am experiencing the same thing.  It is stopping prematurely, as my ending date is in mid-April, this is stopping after the first day.  Any ideas??  Thanks.

Reason: