signal my tp isnt closing out

\

im showing trades still open that have hit their TP on my end and should have closed, yet they are still open on the traders side, how do i fix the slippage so they will close properly, i have a trade down almost 6 dollars but it should have closed at a positive win , do i need to change my slippage to 2 in options? i had it at .5

Rosstcarlson:

\

im showing trades still open that have hit their TP on my end and should have closed, yet they are still open on the traders side, how do i fix the slippage so they will close properly, i have a trade down almost 6 dollars but it should have closed at a positive win , do i need to change my slippage to 2 in options? i had it at .5

This happens because you have ticked the: Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.

You should leave this unticked and you will close your trades when the provider does upon synchronization.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This happens because you have ticked the: Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.

You should leave this unticked and you will close your trades when the provider does upon synchronization.

Thanks for thee message. But it did reach the tp on my end. Shouldn’t it have closed  ?

Rosstcarlson:
Thanks for thee message. But it did reach the tp on my end. Shouldn’t it have closed  ?

Maybe it is the opposite then, you haven't ticked that and while it reached that level on your broker, it hasn't hit TP on provider's end, so it kept the trade running.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Maybe it is the opposite then, you haven't ticked that and while it reached that level on your broker, it hasn't hit TP on provider's end, so it kept the trade running.

I have mt4 logged into both my mobile and my desktop  , I have it ticked I see. Which do you think I should do ?

Rosstcarlson:
I have mt4 logged into both my mobile and my desktop  , I have it ticked I see. Which do you think I should do ?

If you want to open and close trades when the provider does, untick it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you want to open and close trades when the provider does, untick it.

Ok thanks 
Reason: