How to trade well?

How to trade well? Nice strategy is buy low sell high, sell high buy low and reasonable leverage.

Makeprofitsuper:
 How to trade well? Nice strategy is buy low sell high, sell high buy low and reasonable leverage.
The Main Q is : How to identify the High / Low.?

Makeprofitsuper:

enter well

exit well 

Makeprofitsuper:
USe very little leverage.

The answer for this question is really easy .

Buy low sell high. But there is always a risk that it is not the bottom or the top. There are many ways how to determine it but each trader has its own style that fits to him. The secret is that a succesfull trader study his/ indicators , make research , taking notes and according to this creating rules for each situation. Finally the strategy is done and unique , but nobody will understand it like he/she understand.

So my advice is to choose an indicator or group of them , or method or whatever and study . Main point is to create basic rules for :

• i buy when ,...
  • i sell when ,...
  • i do nothing when ,...

And after that each of this rule make perfect with entry and exit like ( eg. i will enter to the trade when the price will cross the MA with 4 bars or something like that)

Lot of work must be done when you would like to be a good trader a earn some !!! real money !!!

Wish many many green pips. !

TomasV:

The answer for this question is really easy .

Buy low sell high. But there is always a risk that it is not the bottom or the top. There are many ways how to determine it but each trader has its own style that fits to him. The secret is that a succesfull trader study his/ indicators , make research , taking notes and according to this creating rules for each situation. Finally the strategy is done and unique , but nobody will understand it like he/she understand.

So my advice is to choose an indicator or group of them , or method or whatever and study . Main point is to create basic rules for :

• i buy when ,...
  • i sell when ,...
  • i do nothing when ,...

And after that each of this rule make perfect with entry and exit like ( eg. i will enter to the trade when the price will cross the MA with 4 bars or something like that)

Lot of work must be done when you would like to be a good trader a earn some !!! real money !!!

Wish many many green pips. !

I strongly agree with the opinion of TomasV..!
Reason: