Is there any change in Automatic Validation?

Hello, i can't upload my Expert Advisor to market. I get error in automatic validation. But, It is the same expert advisor, which passed expert advisor about 2 weeks later. Is there someone, who knows what was changed?

Me too. My EA pass strategy test and also using in my real account. But fail in Automatic validation

Vojtech Svobodnik:
Hello, i can't upload my Expert Advisor to market. I get error in automatic validation. But, It is the same expert advisor, which passed expert advisor about 2 weeks later. Is there someone, who knows what was changed?

This seems to be a recurring problem as every now and again there seems to be a number of people reporting similar problems with the validation process.

I can only imagine that Metaquotes do something to "improve" (sarcasm) the validation process and then either repair or revert to the previous system.

We forum members don't know what happens and can only guess.

Doan Van Hai:
Me too. My EA pass strategy test and also using in my real account. But fail in Automatic validation

Just because it appears to work correctly in the strategy tester does not mean that it will pass validation. A lot of low quality EAs will appear to work correctly in the tester.

Checks

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.
Reason: