[ADMIN HELP] Any reason <...> account and all his EA/Indicators are gone?

Hi Admin,

Any reason why <...>'s account and all his EA/Indicators are gone?

<...>

Can you please help? Thanks.

I do not know the reason but I know one thread on Russian forum where any user can ask the admins to delete his username/profile from mql5 forum.
Yes, some users want to be deleted from the forum, and it is for very different reasons (it is mostly the personal reason, or they found the job in the government, or any related situation).
The thread: Removing a User from the MQL5 Community

So, as far as I see from this Russian thread and from the forum - most users were removed based on their personal requests.
Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5
Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5

Zhichao Ma:

Hi Admin,

Any reason why <...>'s account and all his EA/Indicators are gone?

<...>

Can you please help? Thanks.

By the way, if you bought the products and those products were removed after that so you can still use those products with not a problem at all.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again
more information collected: post
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

@Sergey Golubev Thanks for the reply. I will have a look.

This is not fair all  <Deleted>  have been removed, we PAID for licenses how can it just be removed?  Could mql5 admin please re-instate this!!

Dkmillion:
This is not fair all  <Deleted>  have been removed, we PAID for licenses how can it just be removed?  Could mql5 admin please re-instate this!!

If you are having the special connection with him so - I am sorry (and it is your problem in this case).

But It is not the problem for the products you bought https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dkmillion/market (and you know about it - your licenses and your purchases did not remove).

Once again (it is information from the service desk):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Hi Admin, 
 Requesting  <Deleted>  account recovery

Noy:
Hi Admin, 
 Requesting  <Deleted>  account recovery
Why do you need his account recovery?
If you have the special commercial connection with him outside the Market so sorry (it is your problem in this case; and it is not related to all of us at all).

I am calling a close to this subject.

Any more posts or topics concerning this will be deleted.

Reason: