Backup Solution - Need Help

When any EA is installed on a MT4 platform (portable mode preferred, if that matters) and working on a VPS -
it may happen that the platform or the VPS itself will shut down accidentally for more than few seconds.

In this case I want to have an extension/tool that will:
1. Alert me in case of such occurrence
2. Be able to open a backup platform in a secondary PC/VPS, which was in standby for this case,
that will also be able to follow the Global Variables from the original platform
and actually will be a backup that runs smoothly from the moment the original platform
with its open trades and pending orders are down and will keep working smoothly in the backup machine.
Also, once the original platform/VPS is back to work - the tool will make the same step to revert back to the original mode
and will be again on standby until the next time this happens.
Do you know of such a tool, or can anyone build this or suggest someone who can?

I am sure people in the "freelance" section can build such tool for you.

Your primary VPS will have to exchange live signals (ping) with the backup VPS. In case of absence of that signal the backup VPS will need to take action.

You will need to transfer the state of your primary VPS global vars to your backup. And this is not fault-tolerant. Because primary VPS may have issued commands to the trade server that backup is not aware of, and might not be due to the failure of the primary VPS.

Anyways good luck.

smilee89:

Do not waste people's time by double posting!

I have deleted your duplicated topic!

Reason: