VPS, MT5 live account and manual trade

I have a MT5 live account with two EAs running.

Bought VPS service with MQL5. Migrated the live account and the experts to the VPS.

Can I *still* trade manually on live account?

How does manual trading work with the live account on MQL5 vps?

tom23824:

I have a MT5 live account with two EAs running.

Bought VPS service with MQL5. Migrated the live account and the experts to the VPS.

Can I *still* trade manually on live account?

How does manual trading work with the live account on MQL5 vps?

Yes you can, you will interfere with EAs' money management though.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes you can, you will interfere with EAs' money management though.

Ok thanks!

Manual trading will not mess with EA's trading behavior, correct? like taking trades and such?

tom23824:

Ok thanks!

Manual trading will not mess with EA's trading behavior, correct? like taking trades and such?

No, unless you use magic number 0 in your EAs.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, unless you use magic number 0 in your EAs.

Both the EAs I am running have a three digit magic number. So I am good to trade manually then?

I am not an expert with MQL5 VPS. With that said, can I launch a MT5 client on the VPS and run my manual trades?

Is it possible to run my manual trades' charts and quotes and data via the MQL5 VPS account?

tom23824:

Both the EAs I am running have a three digit magic number. So I am good to trade manually then?

I am not an expert with MQL5 VPS. With that said, can I launch a MT5 client on the VPS and run my manual trades?

Is it possible to run my manual trades' charts and quotes and data via the MQL5 VPS account?

Yes, yes and no.

when I place a manual order on the MT5, do I need to keep my MT5 program running?

MT5 program is running on the laptop.

tom23824:

when I place a manual order on the MT5, do I need to keep my MT5 program running?

MT5 program is running on the laptop.

• In case of EA trading on VPS - not;
  • In case of manual trading on Metatrader - yes (to manage opened trades in most of the cases).

I Ordered 2 VPS from MQL5 and my bot that is using telegram signals won't work worth the bots I prepaid for 1 year, can I cancel the two bots that I paid for at the full years subscription and have a refund on the bar;ance of the 11 months?

Henry Cooper:
I Ordered 2 VPS from MQL5 and my bot that is using telegram signals won't work worth the bots I prepaid for 1 year, can I cancel the two bots that I paid for at the full years subscription and have a refund on the bar;ance of the 11 months?

If you cancel, you will be credited the remaining VPS time as free minutes.

If you place manual trades do they still get executed on the VPS?  Jw because the journal still says over 1 sec w 
Reason: