How does the signal rating work?

Hello everybody,

I have a signal going which performed last month quite fairly with reasonable drawdown. Unfortunately the signal has become publicly unavailable due to 'low rating'. I have contacted the service desk regarding the issue but they told me that they dont discuss the rating algorithm. What can I do to increase my signal's rating so it becomes publicly available again? 

Best Regards,

Tom 

daveOne:

Hello everybody,

I have a signal going which performed last month quite fairly with reasonable drawdown. Unfortunately the signal has become publicly unavailable due to 'low rating'. I have contacted the service desk regarding the issue but they told me that they dont discuss the rating algorithm. What can I do to increase my signal's rating so it becomes publicly available again? 

1. Keep high performance with long life
  2. Wait other signal dead

But how come that the signal was publicly available for a few days and now it is not anymore? I havent changed anything except that the increasing growth.

daveOne:
But how come that the signal was publicly available for a few days and now it is not anymore? I havent changed anything except that the increasing growth.
Could you please provide more details what does it mean that the signal is publicly unavailable - is its link still accessible or not? Or do you mean that it's not listed on top of the rating? I saw a lot of signals with enourmous losses which are still publicly available.