Error "Stack Overflow" when trying to move an Horizontal Line

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to write an indicator that should place a grid starting from a line at given price.

It works, kind of. Actually the grid is generated correctly but I want it to be redrawn when the Level_0 line (an horizontal selectable line) is moved.

I've used some of my knowledge and some inspiration from an other indicator I'm sharing that redraw a label while moving a couples of line for tp and as (it has an issue of first drawing... just change time frame and it's good to go).

Unfortunately if I select this line I get Error "Stack Overflow" on expert logs; my grid disappear and if I move the line, de-select it and recompile the script from metaeditor the grid gets magically redrawn from the price I left the horizontal line at.

I don't know if I'm making mistakes on using my function into OnTick, OnTimer, Start or anything else, or if my functions should be different in type... void, double, bool... I dunno =(

I'm attaching my code, maybe someone is able to get rid of this issue =)

Thanks in advance guys!
take care

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Keith Watford:
Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

ok thank you I swear I wasn't able to understand forum structure and find the right section.

Reason: