New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 17

Hi,

I have this EA that open stops and limits with a line that can be moved to adjust the appropriately.

I seem to have a problem with it now, when the line is moved it doesn't change the stop or limit orders as its supposed to.

it has some errors when I compile it but I don't know how to fix them or if they are the source of my problem.

Would someone be so kind to take a peek at them to see if anything can be done to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance

jd1888:
Hi,

I have this EA that open stops and limits with a line that can be moved to adjust the appropriately.

I seem to have a problem with it now, when the line is moved it doesn't change the stop or limit orders as its supposed to.

it has some errors when I compile it but I don't know how to fix them or if they are the source of my problem.

Would someone be so kind to take a peek at them to see if anything can be done to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance

jd1888

Those were benign warnings, but in any case here is a version without those warnings : luktom_visual_order_editor_nmc.mq4

mladen:
jd1888 Those were benign warnings, but in any case here is a version without those warnings : luktom_visual_order_editor_nmc.mq4

Thank you kindly, I'll check how works out when the markets reopen.

please help modify this EA to work with the new MT4 platform. Thanks really appreciate

Files:

jojoey2x:
please help modify this EA to work with the new MT4 platform. Thanks really appreciate

jojoey2x

test it now : moneymanagement-v2.6_nmc.mq4

Thank you very much, it works fine now

Hi,

Would someone be so kind to fix some errors in this indicator which i attached below .

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot.

Files:

blondy:
Hi,

Would someone be so kind to fix some errors in this indicator which i attached below .

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot.

blondy

Try it out now : ibs_rsi_cci_v3_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
blondy Try it out now : ibs_rsi_cci_v3_1.mq4

Works

Where can a trader learn to write code using MQL4 for indicators and experts? About how long does it take to become "proficient"?

Reason: