Scripts: Licensing class and script with 256bit Encryption

Licensing class and script with 256bit Encryption:

This is a Script and Class for creating, evaluating and adding accounts to an encrypted license file for licensing an MQL EA or Indicator.

Author: Jason Kisogloo

Do you have steps on how to add the script to my MQL5 EA?

NASDAQ_Guru:
Do you have steps on how to add the script to my MQL5 EA?

The 256bit encryption is a bit erratic the 64bit one is better...

but you can use it something like this

CLicence *CEALicence;

CEALicence = new CLicence(FileStr,KeyStr, true); // true if file must be placed in common folder...

if(CEALicence.m_Write(AccountStr, BrokerStr, expiry))

{

MessageBox("Licence Created for "+AccountStr+" "+BrokerStr,"Licence Created", MB_OK);

};

delete CEALicence;

}

This kind of thing is trivial to break. I recommend to never use such false protection.

Jason Kisogloo:

The 256bit encryption is a bit erratic the 64bit one is better...

but you can use it something like this

CLicence *CEALicence;

CEALicence = new CLicence(FileStr,KeyStr, true); // true if file must be placed in common folder...

if(CEALicence.m_Write(AccountStr, BrokerStr, expiry))

{

MessageBox("Licence Created for "+AccountStr+" "+BrokerStr,"Licence Created", MB_OK);

};

delete CEALicence;

}

Thank you. I'm not too sure if I added it incorrectly but it returns an error on the script.

Alain Verleyen:
This kind of thing is trivial to break. I recommend to never use such false protection.
What method would you recommend Alain? I have added passwords in the past but my creation was easily bypassed and now I see it shared in common telegram channels.

hi there, 

I use this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/365444

And it works for me contrary to Alain's recommendation, but Alain is yet to supply a better solution...

Libraries: Licensing class and script with 64bit Encryption (more Reliable)
Libraries: Licensing class and script with 64bit Encryption (more Reliable)
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Libraries: Licensing class and script with 64bit Encryption (more Reliable)
Reason: