What is my error? how to solve it?

Help me

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS

Invalid trade parameters

Fix the EA code.

In future please post in the correct section

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

Keith Watford:

Invalid trade parameters

Fix the EA code.

In future please post in the correct section

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

My error is ea's copy "fxblue".  What should I do to fix this error?

William Roeder:

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

Quoc Huy:

If you have purchased the EA and do not have the source code, contact the seller. There is nothing that we can do to help if you don't have the source code.

Keith Watford:

If you have purchased the EA and do not have the source code, contact the seller. There is nothing that we can do to help if you don't have the source code.

Normally this copy EA runs fine.  This error is not frequent. Do you know why this error appears?  

Quoc Huy:
Normally this copy EA runs fine.  This error is not frequent. Do you know why this error appears?  

I've already told you.

Keith Watford:

Invalid trade parameters

and

Keith Watford:

The error is because your EA is broken. What part of  "invalid trade parameters" was unclear to you? What part of "There is nothing that we can do to help if you don't have the source code" was unclear to you?
Reason: